Customer Care Rep - Wichita, KS
Our Customer Care Reps ensure when a customer calls, they are directed quickly to right person to help them. As the voice of Foley Equipment, you will work from a brand-new facility with state-of-the-art ergonomic sit/stand work stations and world class IT systems and support.
What you will do in this job:
- Provide superior customer service over the phone to our customers
- Handle inbound customer calls during our Customer Care Center hours of operation 7am – 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Support a culture of recognition by administering company employee recognition program
- Gain exposure to multiple business functions through miscellaneous projects
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong customer service focus
- Able to effectively and politely communicate positively and professionally with customers, employees and coworkers
- Adapt to change and comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Interact with coworkers in a cooperative, team-oriented environment
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn to effectively use company software with training
What will put you ahead:
- Previous experience handling large call volumes in a call center environment.
- Industry knowledge and experience.
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, and Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email email@example.com.