Business Development Manager, Unsecured Lending - Banking
Zebra Strategic Outsource Solutions
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Banking and Finance
- To achieve sales target and grow the Bank's unsecured lending business (mainly credit card acquisition) by planning and management of direct sales activities;
- Lead a direct sales team to solicit new applications through roadshows;
- Keep abreast of latest development of the unsecured lending business and recommend corresponding business strategies as appropriate;
- Manage the team performance and development of subordinates.
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline is preferred;
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in unsecured lending business and sound background on credit card acquisition, call center or telemarketing experience is an advantage;
- Strong service and sales orientation, with good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility to work in different locations and willingness to work on Sundays and public holidays;
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua is an advantage;
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers.