Rental Coordinator - Wichita, KS
If you enjoy helping people by sharing your knowledge and expertise, have an interest in sales, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, you might be a great fit as a Rental Specialist. In this important role within Foley’s rental business, you serve as a consultant to our customers, working with them to determine their equipment needs, provide expert advice to recommend the right equipment, and guide them through the rental process. By delivering industry-leading customer service combined with expert knowledge of rental equipment, Rental Specialists play a key role as the first point of contact for Foley’s rental business.
Additionally, this position touches several areas within Foley, so you will learn a lot about the company and our customers. The experience and knowledge gained in this role can help you develop skills and prepare you for other opportunities for career growth in sales, operations, and administration.
- Deliver industry-leading customer service
- Analyze customer needs and provide expert guidance on equipment selection
- Help customers identify specifications regarding equipment
- Create and oversee rental contracts and agreements
- Consult with customers to answer inquiries and resolve their concerns
- Schedule equipment pickup and delivery
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate:
- Excellent customer service skills, such as the ability to carry on a conversation with customers, maintain a friendly, energetic tone and handle multiple phone lines
- Strong computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of rental equipment
- Relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and written
What will put you ahead:
- Sales experience
- Experience in and knowledge of the construction/equipment industry
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.