Intern Tech - Kansas/Western Missouri
If you are looking for a rewarding diesel technician career after technical college graduation, then the Technician Intern program could be the right choice for you! Commit your summer breaks to learning and earning to reach your goal of becoming a Caterpillar technician.
- Gain hands-on in the shop experience while working with one of our experienced mentors!
- You’ll learn a basic understanding of how systems work, procedures, processes as well as safety requirements
- Dealer specific training
Our Ideal Candidate
- Excellent attendance and punctuality in the classroom and during the internship
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Currently enrolled in or on track to attend a post-secondary technical college
- Seeking a career path as a technician with a secure future
- Possesses basic set of tools geared to the diesel industry
What will put you ahead:
- Previous mechanical ability and the drive to excel at troubleshooting and learning
- Proven work ethic
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Upon successful completion of the program and graduation from your chosen technical college program, you may be offered a full-time technician position at one of our locations
- Scholarship opportunities
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.