Do you describe yourself as a person who loves data and opens an Excel spreadsheet for any task? Can you look between the rows of numbers to see the patterns and to draft ambitious accurate solutions? If so, Yardi is waiting to welcome you to the team as our Marketing Analyst!
As a Marketing Analyst, you’ll work closely with a team of SEOs and copywriters and will be responsible with researching, analyzing and compiling real estate market reports and news based on industry leading datasets (e.g. US Census data, proprietary rent estimates, renter surveys) and/or user research. We’re looking for a person who is great at analyzing and interpreting data, but also creative in using it to generate new marketing initiatives or market reports that can be shared with the world and get featured in major US online publications.
This position represents a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry or to enhance your knowledge of it.
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
What we're looking for:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. Pivot Tables, Lookup functions);
- At least 3 years of experience working as a business analyst, financial, marketing or related analyst role;
- Ability to understand and interpret large sets of data;
- Great attention to detail;
- Excellent research skills;
- Fast learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Great report writing & summarizing skills.
Other skills we value highly, though are not mandatory:
- Experience working with databases (MySQL or Oracle);
- Very good English written communication skills;
- Experience in working with data visualization tools;
- Experience in the real estate industry;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Strong project management skills.
What you'll do:
- Research, analyze and interpret data about the North American real estate industry and market trends
- Produce compelling research on the topics related to the residential rental market, user behavior or business metrics (e.g. revenue)
- Developing and reporting on marketing KPIs and campaign attribution models
- Working on data analyses that support the day-to-day SEM activities and creating user analytics reports
- Working together with other members of the marketing & design teams to create eye-catching PR stories and achieve ambitious goals
- Be part of an awesome team developing and executing the content marketing strategy for a Yardi Systems division
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to two thousand dollars educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- Fifteen RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 40 offices and 7000+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in 2010, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow