Are you detail oriented, well-organized, and have worked as a Validation Engineer in the manufacturing industry? Then this might be the perfect job for you!
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in documenting evidence through the developments and execution of protocols, measuring, analyzing and calibrating equipment and processes to ensure the highest quality products are created.
- Communicate technical knowledge with peers and colleagues in other departments
- Develop and execute installation, operation and performance qualification protocols and summary reports for processing equipment, utilities, computerized systems and laboratory equipment.
- Develop and execute product validation protocols.
- Develop and execute cleaning validations
- Perform training
- Write Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Interface with customers
- Must maintain good documentation practices
- Requires an Associates or Bachelor’s degree with a strong emphasis in a natural science.
- Must have up to 5 years of experience.
- Requires the ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to write reports and findings and present to all levels of management in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong project management skills.
Familiar with regulatory and GMP requirements for pharmaceutical manufacturing operations.
PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) along with Google Suite, statistical analysis software, and contract management software.
Staff Management | SMX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.