Childcare Supervisor - Just Kids Program (Various Locations in South Jersey)
Do you love kids and want to be a part of a growing team who values a healthy work/life balance? Are you a positive person who is looking for something part-time while making a difference in the lives of others? Do you enjoy holidays and summers off?
Just Kids, part of Archway Programs, is celebrating their 30th Year Anniversary and is excited about what lies ahead as the program continues to grow and expand. Just Kids has consistently been in over twenty schools in Camden, Gloucester and Salem counties. Providing school-aged child care (SACC) in support of the Superintendents and Boards of Education, Just Kids currently has programs throughout eleven different school districts in southern New Jersey.
- Excellent work culture that values a healthy work/life balance.
- Free school-age childcare (between four and thirteen years old).
- Training that will be provided.
- Competitive salaries.
- Eligibility to join our employee membership discounts.
- Locations throughout South Jersey (see below).
- Large SJ SACC network for our employees.
- Minimum requirement of a high school degree.
- School age child care experience/background (desired).
- A list of professional references.
- A positive attitude, creativity and dependability.
All positions are part-time, Monday through Friday, before and after school hours (6:45 a.m. until school start time; school end time until 6:00 p.m.).
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
About Archway Programs
Since 1965, Archway Programs has been meeting the special needs of thousands of families throughout the state of New Jersey. It is a private, non-profit human services organization. Archway Programs maintains fifteen model programs where individuals with physical, emotional and neurological disabilities are partnered with passionate, committed and talented professionals in a safe environment. Archway Programs strives to improve the life of every individual we serve. Approximately 440 individuals are employed through Archway Programs throughout all of its programs, which provide services up to 1,600 students and adults with special needs.
For more information about 'Just Kids', please go to:
To learn about additional job opportunities, please go to:
Check out all of our programs on the web at www.archwayprograms.org