Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company Apply Now
About the Position:
Our company is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company. The ideal candidate would be well organized, detail-oriented with excellent communication skills, and able to work independently. Must possess good computer skills as well as be a team player with a positive attitude. Previous professional experience using Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel and Outlook is a must.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Reconciliation of checks; insuring commissions paid match to the contract
- Generate and send out invoices on open receivables due to the firm
- Responsible for daily follow-up with clients to ensure on-time payments & overall accuracy
- Accountable for keeping up with a large volume of emails, phone calls on a daily basis
- The entry of credits into the company’s sales software system
- Reconciliation of client’s monthly payments
- Accountable for making sure all assigned accounts are reconciled monthly and are current on receivables.
- Previous experience in collections is preferred
- Experience working in 3rd party software systems – can learn new software systems and pick up quickly
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are offering $15,000 pesos monthly plus $1000 on bonuses.