Customer Care Professional - RENTCafé Connect
Come be a part of our friendly and professional work environment at Yardi Romania, a US based company, a place where you can learn, be challenged, and grow.
The Customer Care Professional position offers high-income opportunities, and diverse shifts to work on. The base salary and incentive for this position without shift differential can start at 3.100 RON in-hand per month for the first level of experience. Based on your shift and performance you can get up-to 5.000 RON in-hand per month in your first year of experience.
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
Here are some testimonials from our colleagues:
Adam Balint – CSR I – “I have worked as a Call Center Representative for a lot of companies, and I can sincerely say that working at Yardi call center is the best experience so far. The work conditions are excellent, and the people here are very kind, and willing to help. Being a CSR can be challenging sometimes, but I receive great feedback every day from my colleagues and team leaders, that help with my development.”
Luminita Fechete – CSR II – “You can never get bored at Yardi. The work is challenging, the people are funny and willing to help. The leaders help with career development. You always get feedback on your work so you can improve. I have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally. I’m motivated financially. There are treats and fun activities, parties and charities. After 2 years I still enjoy my job.”
Ioana Draghici – Senior CSR – “What I love most about my job is the environment, the people I am surrounded by and the opportunity to get to talk to different people every day.”
Sorin Petrisor – Team Leader – “Yardi is the last job you'll ever need, there is no substitute and I wish I could tell the whole world to come work here as I truly believe it is the best company in Cluj.“
If you also want to experience working at Yardi, here are a few responsibilities that come with this job: submitting maintenance requests for residents, assisting prospective tenants with rental applications, and taking payments over the phone. All this while offering a superior customer service experience.
Check out our Glassdoor page for reviews and awards.
Best Places to Work: 2018 (#42), 2020 (#53)
Top CEOs: 2019 (#33), 2017 (#32), 2018 (#53)
Our 24/7 business operations currently offers:
- Various afternoon and night shift options
You will be trained on how to:
- Deliver a highly professional customer service experience;
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, availability, dependability, and flexibility;
- Handle calls, email or chat-based customer inquiries and service requests in an efficient manner;
- Process payments and handle billing inquiries;
- Positively represent our clients’ properties to current and prospective residents.
We are open to candidates and value people who:
- Have good communication skills in both spoken and written English ;
- Show a willingness to develop excellent interaction skills;
- Are good at prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Are available to work flexible shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Are very driven, energetic;
- Are sociable, friendly and professional;
- Have a can-do attitude;
- Are fast learners;
- Consistently work to improve customer satisfaction;
- Are result-oriented;
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Availability to work flexible shifts, based on assigned shift (every 3 months),
including nights and weekends
- Secondary education (high school) is compulsory
What we offer:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site);
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various other service providers;
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities;
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.