Front-end Web Developer
We are looking for new teammates to join our web-based intelligence platform for the U.S. real estate market. The Front-End Web Developer is a key role within our Dev team and will help build our pixel-perfect & responsive websites.
If you are a Front-End Developer with a keen eye for details, let’s discuss more about how you can find your fit in our team!
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
Desired skills and experience:
- 2+ years of work experience on web platforms;
- Strong knowledge of HTML & CSS;
- Experience with Bootstrap & responsive design;
- Basic knowledge of PHP or other web programming language
- An eye for design and strong attention to detail;
- Experience with different browser development tools;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit;
It is considered a plus:
- CSS preprocessing experience;
- Experience with bundling and minifying tools, content delivery systems;
- Familiarity with browser quirks and workarounds;
- Experience with source control tools;
- Implement UI for high traffic, mobile-friendly websites, based on mocks;
- Ensure brand consistency and the best user experience;
- Understand, use, and extend the project’s static resources architecture;
- Collaborate directly with business analysts and other stakeholders to understand requirements and demo working software;
- Work in a tightly-knit, cross-functional team;
- Work in an Agile environment with widely used methodologies;
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 40 offices and 7300+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.