Full Stack Web Developer
Company Apply Now
Since 2015, Nexttech has proven experience in providing a wide range of staff augmentation and offshore services, from initial project estimation to various IT development tasks. We also provide a wide range of onshore services for the customers with onsite consulting needs. Our clients are from Central and East European market and our focus is on Banking and Trading state of the art development projects.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer, to be part of a team who is passionate about micro-services, micro-frontends, service-oriented architecture and work with technologies ranging from Spring-Boot, Apache Camel, big data frameworks like Kafka, Hadoop and Spark, to Angular and web-components.
You will participate in the design process of the platforms by leading investigations and resolution efforts for critical/high impact problems, defects and incidents.
- Migrate the functionality from the old platforms (JSP, Spring MVC, AngularJS) to the new platform.
- Create generic and reusable components that can be used by the old platform. This would make the future migration easier.
- Update and improve web tech stack and implement transversal requirements and small enhancements.
- Develop and maintain software applications from concept to finish.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Work closely with designers, other developers, and managers to determine product scope, interactions, and features.
- Mentor other people, provide feedback, contribute to improving your team’s processes.
What will drive your success?
- Experience with one of JEE or Spring frameworks.
- Know-how in using coding guidelines, best practices, design patterns, frameworks, and APIs.
- Experience in using UI libraries and frameworks to implement scalable and responsive applications.
- Experience in layered architecture development, client, server, Micro Frontends.
- Effectively and positively collaborate, interact, and communicate with your fellow colleagues.
- Experience and in depth understanding of Agile methodology and frameworks.
- Excellent command of English (a must) and German (a nice to have).
Rewarding aspects of the job:
- Being part of an open and excellence-oriented team, where you can have room to influence and improve the existing processes.
- Developing your technical acumen while working side by side with experienced people.
- Joining a cozy, accommodating while highly excellence and freedom driven company.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted.