Rental Sales Manager in Wichita, KS
The Rental Sales Manager provides support and guidance to personnel involved in the company’s rental sales force. You will oversee sales reps and provide them development and assistance to resolve customer concerns or issues.
Identify rental markets and equipment needs
Prepare and manage budgets
Direct the development and implementation of rental sales policies
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to positively motivate and manage others
- Strong knowledge of construction industry
- Experience in inventory control, forecasting, ordering and terms management
- More than two years’ experience in sales/sales management
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills
What will put you ahead:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Previous experience in heavy equipment or rental sales
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
401(k) with matching
Full insurance benefits
Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
Company assigned truck
Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.