This position provides human resources support to the agency including recruitment, interviewing and policy development. Position works in office setting, in the community, and has up to 50% remote work-from-home flexibility. Preference given to candidates with knowledge/experience in virtual, online meeting platforms, such as Zoom. This position will be responsible for networking, marketing and public relations directly related to finding qualified applicants for AbilityOne positions and non-AbilityOne positions at Federal Contracts and main campus. Also ensures compliance with local, state and federal laws, particularly relating to employment law. Competitive wages.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 years of experience in personnel recruitment and/or sales environment
- Recruiting skills to include 2-4 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting
- Interviewing skills
- Supports workplace diversity
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Oklahoma Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass background checks, reference checks and pre-employment drug test
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations concerning employment laws
- Policy development and updating
- Knowledge of recruitment resources
- Knowledge/experience with Zoom and other online meeting platform skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Organized, detailed and goal oriented
- Able to make quick and logical decisions
- Able to work in a team environment and within parameters of systems
- Able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- High level of professionalism and dress
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Efficient, systems driven and able to work within structure
- Good level of computer literacy in using a range of Microsoft applications
- High degree of confidentiality
Normal working hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with an hour for lunch. Hours may vary according to agency needs. This position is exempt and does not receive overtime pay. Travel to the various contracts is required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conducting networking and public relations with agencies in the applicable area serving people with disabilities who are interested in finding employment for the people they serve.
- Responsible to work closely with the PR department to develop/implement an overall marketing plan for recruitment. Marketing may include assisting with social media, blog sites, and/or website.
- Maintain working knowledge of HR/Personnel processes, policies and procedures of the Federal Contract and main campus.
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; and managing relocations.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying Agency Strategic Plan goals and priority objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; escorting applicant to interviews; and arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
You can submit an application online today, or print an application to fill out by hand and mail or fax to Dale Rogers Training Center.
2501 N. Utah Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Phone: (405) 946-4489
Fax: (405) 943-9710
Video Phone #: (405) 445-7314
DRTC is an EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer