Industrial Controls Programmer
Company Apply Now
Applied Manufacturing Technologies
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Implement security controls and solutions developed under the manufacturing cybersecurity program.
- Knowledge of GM controls standards such as GCCH, GCCS, GCCB, PFCN / IECN and Plant Floor
- 4+ years of experience in vehicle/Powertrain manufacturing engineering/operations.
- 2+ years of experience in industrial controls systems (ICS)
- Working-level understanding of information cybersecurity
- Hands-on experience with Ethernet IP and various industrial field bus communication networks like Device Net, Profibus etc. and PLC Programming
- Advance interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate in a cross-functional team
- Familiarity with Network and Computer Communications Standards
- Cisco certified in CCNA, CCNP, CCSP is preferred
- Engineering bachelor’s degree, Electrical/Computer Engineering is preferred.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation is not available for this position.