Director of HRIS
Company Apply Now
Director of HRIS
Fusco Personnel is currently recruiting for a Director of HRIS in the NY Capital Region. This established organization is looking for a dedicated technology professional to work with business and client representatives at all levels.
The HRIS Implementation Manager serves in a key strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for customers. The Manager is also responsible for the implementation, configuration, administration, security, maintenance and operational support of the Human Capital system (Workday). This position also manages the HRIS team, and HR Service Center, to develop and install automated workflow and/or implement manual processes that are consistently executed, to maximize efficiency within business platforms and ensure compliance to required payroll, employment and operational needs. This position will work closely with the VP Info Services to provide support & functional expertise on projects.
- Evaluate, assesses and implement business processes, ensuring alignment with contemporary HR process with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Create and hardwire necessary reports for critical analyses of the HR function and people resources of the organization.
- Explores and implements new systems, processes and/or procedures to enhance efficiency and/or performance related to the project(s) goal(s). Develops cutting-edge solutions for optimizing performance and functionality operational processes.
- Review weekly and bi-annual upgrade modifications from Workday, identifying HCM change impact, developing and conducting test plans, including any downstream or cross disciplinary impact; collaborate with subject matter experts in other modules (Recruiting, Talent Management etc.) to ensure coordinated testing and roll out efforts.
- Actively participate as company-wide Workday subject matter expert on cross-functional teams, committees, project teams etc.; lead change efforts to help enhance and optimize system so that it is being utilized at fullest capacity.
- Creates service level standards focused on response times and issue resolution for customers as it relates to compensation, benefits, payroll or other people related needs with the highest priority given to quality customer service
- Promotes proactive approaches using the company’s HRIS to solve business needs/problems, while also enhancing the understanding and acceptance of the HRIS capabilities.
- Leads the development, deployment and support of new and existing processes and tools to improve workforce productivity and employee engagement.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of self-service tools that reflect the complexity of multiple separate and unique networks, inconsistent business unit platforms, and the complexity of 24/7 operations.
- Provides effective services with an optimal balance among cost, efficiency and service delivery.
- Establishes procedures to ensure all internal customers are assisted appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Assesses, on an ongoing, basis HR Service Center performance against benchmark service levels and responds as appropriate with full accountability for results.
- Promotes proactive approaches using the company's HRIS to solve business needs/problems, while also enhancing the understanding and acceptance of the HRIS capabilities.
- Works in concert with Senior Leaders to implement and maintain system-wide productivity tools.
- Serves as the HR Senior Leader to ensure compensation governance around new and existing pay practices.
- Serves as subject matter expert in the area of workforce management as it relates to pay standards and workforce usage.
- Oversee aggregation and delivery of timely Workforce Optimization reports that summarize findings and provide recommendations to business leaders based on data trends.
- Provide guidance to all levels of management across the enterprise on accessing, interpreting and analyzing reports and KPIs related to workforce.
- An Associate’s degree or higher
- Experience with HRIS Implementations
- Experience with WorkDay
- Experience with PeopleSoft a plus
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer