Service Advisor - Salina, KS
The Service Advisor works to ensure customer needs are met through efficient flow of work through the shop and superior customer service.
In this role you will:
- Manage customer communication, provide quotes, understand expectations and make repair recommendations, issue purchase orders, process invoices and manage customer expectations.
- Manage the overall work order process - open and maintain work orders and segments, code labor, warranty and ensure proper structure of the work order as well as create service tickets.
- Assist the shop manager as needed to ensure customer deadlines for repairs and preventive maintenance are met. Provide input and work through warranty determination, decisions, customer communication and submission.
- Other tasks as needed to ensure the efficient operation of the shop.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Mechanical experience or technical aptitude
- Experienced in delivering positive customer service/interaction
- Strong computer experience
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Attention to detail, efficient time-management
- Able to adapt to multiple and often changing priorities in a deadline driven environment
What will put you ahead:
- Previous experience in a shop environment
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent, from two-year college or technical school
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.