Company Apply Now
We are looking for - Registration Specialist to be part of the Kenes team – the world’s leading Professional Conference Organizers of medical and scientific events.
The candidate will be responsible for the registration of congress participants, invited speakers, committee members, and other targeted audiences in the global event's network of Kenes.
• Participant Registration;
• Registration management in accordance with predefined work plan/timetable and in keeping with Kenes’ congress registration policies/guidelines;
• Responsible for entire registration “life cycle” including entering participant data, communication with all parties involved in the registration process, generating registration reports based on relevant data to finalize accounts with all suppliers post-congress;
• Accommodation - Manage hotel room block for all invited speakers in sync with the Accommodation Sales team.
▪ Highly detail-oriented, very well organized, and reliable;
▪ Ability to work independently and in a team, reporting problems as they arise
▪ Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; multitasking during all congress phases (prior to or during the event), with ability to work well under pressure for long periods, to prioritize and meet tight deadlines;
• High level of customer service;
▪ Excellent communication skills - ability to hold correspondence in English;
▪ Ability to travel abroad (5-6 times per year).
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree – an advantage;
• Fluent English, verbal and written communication (mother-tongue level;)
• Computer skills - high-level comprehension/ability, including Microsoft Office, ERP systems;
• Experience in Hotels, Tourism, Travel or Professional Event Management industry – an advantage;
• Knowledge of rates, established concepts, and role of employees in the hotel industry – an advantage;
• Experience working in an international/global environment – an advantage.
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career, and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!