Senior Java Full Stack Developer / Architect
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We are looking for a skilled Full stack Developer/Architect. Your goal will be to manage and create solution designs and provide architectural patterns for different projects we have in collaboration with our prestigious Telecom clients. You will be working on a long-term project, alongside client development teams in an Agile project delivery environment.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Deliver/Enhance high quality applications & modules developed using J2EE technologies – Spring core modules, Dependency Injection, Spring security, Spring dependencies, Redis workflow, session management.
• Must have strong design skills and good knowledge in various architectural patters
• Ensure compliance of developed solution to underlying solution architecture
• Design and document the software implementation in the Software Design Specification
• Deliver the highest quality software using unit/integration testing, continuous integration, build automation and other industry standard best practices
• Involvement in code reviews to ensure architectural alignment and quality
• Support and maintain production applications by resolving issues, tuning performance, and coordinating troubleshooting efforts
• Provide development oversight, metrics tracking and issue resolution
• Maintain relationships and collaborate with other domains including business analysis, infrastructure, quality control, and security
• Implementing requirements based on Low Level Design & Coding Standards identified & followed by NTT Data which has been committed to EE.
• Collaborate with product management & engineering to define & implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
• Delivering digital solutions by keeping the client at the forefront of digital technologies.
• Setting technical direction focusing on front end development.
• Driving the adoption of Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• Minimum of 10 years of JAVA/J2EE experience with strong hands-on skills, solid understanding of Spring dependencies, Redis caching principles & implementation, spring security, EH Cache principles & implementation, OSGI framework.
• Must have experience with DevOps CI/CD pipelines
• Good to have experience in AEM & AWS – Ability to design and understand cloud-based infrastructure to deliver the required performance, security, and availability requirements.
• Deep knowledge of browser compatibility, responsive web design, application Servers, unit testing frameworks
• Solid knowledge of the entire application development life cycle including configuration management practices and procedures
• Strong understanding of software design patterns and methodologies
• Flexibility, energy, and ability to work well with others in a virtual, geographically dispersed team environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to IT and business leaders
• Demonstrated ability to stay current with development best practices, existing and emerging technology platforms, and industry trends
• Experience with formal software development methodologies, with a focus on Agile
Nice to have
• 5+ years’ experience leading a team
• Experience across e-commerce platforms and technologies
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!