DevOps Consultant with Ansible
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
Our client is a British telco media company, which provides fixed and mobile telephone, television and broadband internet services to businesses and consumers in the UK.
“Challenger” project is the new work stream umbrella under which all the new features and apps development for our client will take place. The old stuff will be maintained under the “Champion” project umbrella. In the next couple of years all the legacy under “Champion” will be replaced by the new tech stack in “Challenger”.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Deployment and environment configuration to be automated using Ansible and Jenkins
• Participates in architecture and software development activities
• Ongoing monitoring
• Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem
• Ensuring security protocols
• Being responsible for the automation implementation
• Creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
• Performs testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered
• Optimizations and bug fixing
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, Jira or GitLab
• Knowledge of HTTP Server accelerator software (Varnish) and HTTP web server software (Apache)
• Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Vagrant
• Familiarity with Agile Software Development
• Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
• Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Bash or Python
• Very good oral and written communication skills in English with a keen sense of customer service
• Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!