NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
Our client is a leading Japanese Automotive Company preparing to reorganize its regional business activities. As part of this, they intend to operate Pan-European activities – including Parts & Accessories and the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) functions – out of their major production site in Hungary. The plan to bring together all Pan-European functions in one location with production and assembly will improve processes and shorten distances, leading to a more agile organizational structure that enables speedier decision-making and coordination.
Each application consists of mainly 2 functions, one is back office function for distributor users and the other is a web-based interface for dealer users as a function of Dealer Communication System (DCS). All applications can be accesed using a Single Sign-on system, which gives the user the ability to access any function with only one credential.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Software Management: request gathering, software design, implementation, and testing
• Identify bottlenecks & bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Document development and operational procedures
• Code reviews
• Contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• A University degree or advanced diploma in a software engineering-related discipline, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of Java.
• At least 4 years of experience on a similar position is required
• Two plus years of experience with JSF UI frameworks such as Primefaces, IceFaces or RichFaces
• Functional nowledge of Struts, Spring MVC and/or Spring WebFlow
• Familiarity with MySQL
• Familiarity with the Unix operating system and shell scripting
• Knowledge of Apache Web Server and the Tomcat servlet container
• Knowledge of web service protocols such as SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) or REST (Representational State Transfer).
• Experience with Maven and functional knowledge of a testing framework such as Junit or DbUnit
• Familiarity with an IDE such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
• Good knowledge of a source control system such as Subversion or GIT
• Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!