Junior SEO Specialist
We’re expanding the team to serve our clients’ growing needs for SEO services and looking to hire a talented SEO Specialist (junior level experience). The team operates in an agency-type environment working on multiple real estate websites simultaneously. As an SEO Specialist you will be working on website audits, on-site optimization and local SEO, as well as providing monthly performance reports to our clients.
A big plus, though not mandatory, would be the ability to write title tags, meta-descriptions, and basic property and neighborhood descriptions in native-like English.
This is a great role for marketing juniors/new graduates as you will be given room to grow, train and develop your SEO and copy skills in a friendly, relaxed and professional environment.
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
Desired skills and experience
- Good understanding of SEO guidelines and technical principles;
- 6+ months experience in SEO is a plus, but not a requirement;
- Good command of English (a big advantage for candidates that have great written English skills);
- Experience implementing on-page SEO campaigns is a plus, but not mandatory for junior candidates;
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, GWT, Web Trends) is a plus;
- Willingness to engage collaboratively in a dynamic, team-oriented, client-first environment;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
This position represents a great SEO learning opportunity for junior and mid-level professionals. You will work alongside experienced professionals that manage SEO and SEM for several Yardi-operated sites that bring in over 8,000,000 visits per month. Moreover, our clients are based in the US, which is the most competitive and challenging market for an SEO professional.
- Perform SEO audits for our clients’ sites;
- On-page optimizations of our client business websites;
- Work on Local SEO for our client business websites;
- Create and optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Track, report, and analyze website performance;
- Continual development, adherence to, improvement, and updates to SEO standards and application of those techniques.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods, and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants, and various service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team-building activities.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 40 offices and 7600+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in 2010, is the second-largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.