Head of SEO & PPC
Company Apply Now
Aspire Global; a publicly traded online gaming company, is looking for a Head of SEO & PPC to join its Karamba department and contribute to the continuous growth of the brand.
As our Head of SEO & PPC, you will work with the VP of Karamba to implement, optimize and report on digital marketing strategies for our business. You will produce positive results in month-to-month metrics and drive digital media spend to support growth in leads and conversion.
- Define and implement the SEO strategy for Karamba. Work with the SEO account managers to ensure correct implementation of such strategy and achievement of goals defined.
- Manage account managers in charge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns. Reach targets defined of players, CPA and ROI.
- Technical SEO experience and skills, such as content creation and optimization, link building and PR, CRO.
- Analyze and translate data from web analytics into actionable plans/recommendations.
- Conceptualize, define and initiate marketing tests (A/B, multivariate, keyword bids, ad copy, landing pages, user journey) in order to continually improve key metrics (click, search, convert) across campaigns.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in SEO, Content Marketing, and Digital Marketing.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, performance and competitive intelligence analysis with organization.
- Analysis and reporting, defining targeted action items to optimize campaigns and increase conversion.
What are your skills?
- 5+ years SEO account management or comparable digital experience preferred.
- Proven history of managing expertly delivered, high quality performance-driven campaigns.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Complete understanding of SEO tools: Screaming Frog, aHrefs, SEMRush and so on.
- The ability to work both within a team and independently.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects.
- Ability to create and manage cross channel campaigns between both organic and paid.
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets.
- Strong tracking, analytics, and reporting skills, including Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, SEO tools.
- Familiar with search campaign management tools, including Google Ads Editor.
- The ideal candidate is a reliable, ambitious, and innovative team player.
- Keen aptitude for improving campaign performance using solid test & control fundamentals, data analysis, and identifying key business opportunities in the data.
- Experience working with or within an organization that has multiple product lines with multiple target segments.
- Proven ability to achieve results against set objectives in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Experience optimizing mobile digital marketing campaigns.
- Gaming experience, significant advantage.