RT Embedded Software Engineer
Company Apply Now
We are looking for an RT Embedded Software Engineer to join the team of Essence.
Essence provides smart connected-living solutions for security, convenience, communication, and healthcare service providers. We take pride in the full ownership of our end-to-end solutions from concept development and design, through the manufacturing of hardware and software development to the commercial launch and day-to-day operations. This not only ensures solution reliability, it means we can be flexible and design solutions ideally personalized to our partners’ needs, enhancing their market positioning and end-customer experience.
• Development of SW for real-time embedded systems
• Analyze, understand, implement and test requirements
• Debug malfunctions
• At least 3 years of experience in Real-Time EMBEDDED development
• Excellent knowledge and experience in 'C' programming
• Experience programming with RTOS
• Experience with embedded platforms such as ARM Cortex M
• Excellent English
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Writing Design documents for development and testing
• The ability to read schemes, understand signals and frequencies, ability to understand hardware and hardware electrical circuits
• Experience with low power embedded systems
• Experience in communication protocols
• Experience in imaging/image sensors/camera interfaces
• Had passed an embedded courses
• The ability to work independently and agile
• Experience with testing equipment such as scopes, spectrum analyzers, sniffers, etc.
• Knowing the 7 layers model concentrating in the 2 lower layers
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career, and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!