Full Stack Software Developer
Company Apply Now
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to join the team of our customer Bit8!
Bit8, is considered amongst the top most innovative gaming platforms in the Gaming industry. We have been nominated for a slate of awards, such as 'Best Software Platform' by eGR, 'Innovator of the Year' at the IGaming Awards of 2014, in London, ‘Best Multi-Channel Supplier’ & ‘Innovation of the Year’ at the SBC Awards in 2018. Our Company has also won the ‘Software Rising Star of the Year’ of 2014 by eGR, ‘Best iGaming B2B Excellence Award’, ‘Best Innovative Product Company’ in 2017 by MiGEA and again ‘Best Innovative Product’ in 2018.
At Bit8, we are looking to recruit top players in their respective fields; stars who do not shy away from innovating and taking bold steps with those ideas to see them realized!
• Develop and integrate components into a larger product (casino, sports-bets, poker, payments, and other industry related products)
• Reassure enough information in order to provide to:
• estimate user stories/tasks
• write unit tests when implementing user stories/tasks
• design and develop code
• Ensure Continuous Integration and Build is in place
• Perform peer reviews
• Collaborate with architects and other developers to produce correct design
• Ensure technical documentation is provided
• Help remove technical impediments raised by the team
• Respect coding best practices, and adhere to coding conventions
• Take responsibility for estimating, planning, and managing all of your own tasks and report on progress
• Collaborate closely with all the other members of the team to take shared responsibility for the overall efforts that the team has committed to
• Take responsibility for the quality of the software you produce. Instead of turning over some code to a separate and independent group for testing, the team, as a whole, takes responsibility for the quality of the work they produce.
• An IT- related degree
• 3+ years of development experience in C# & MySQL
• Actively Seek New Programming Knowledge & keep up with the latest trends
• Experience in High Transactional Systems
• A fair command of the English language is an important asset!
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!