Oracle Financials Trainer
Company Apply Now
The requisition will be 100% remote for the duration of the engagement. The manager will mail the laptop.
Our client is implementing a statewide ERP financial system. The project is called the Financial Backbone Replacement (FBR) project. The objective of FBR is to deploy financial application capabilities to replace and enhance the functionality currently provided by the NCAS and CMCS accounting systems with Oracle Cloud Financial applications. The solution deployed by FBR will serve as the foundation for the State’s further technology system of record processes.
The selected candidates must have experience training end users on Oracle Financials. Duties include but are not limited to all the following tasks:
• Review training materials and develop data requirements for each course
• Work with the project process and technical teams to create and stage data in a training environment
• Create exercise data sheets to support end user learning experience
• Deliver virtual end user training in a manner that engages the learner
• Contribute to the modification of training materials as needed to support training delivery, following the defined approval process for updates
• Manage the administrative tasks for track training completions and assessments
• Contribute to post training support for the end user community