Used Equipment Sales Manager - Kansas City
The Used Equipment Sales Manager is responsible for all management of all facets of used equipment sales. Includes supporting and guiding the efforts of personnel involved in used equipment sales.
- Guide and support used equipment sales force
- Identify markets and equipment needs for those markets
- Direct the development and implementation of the used equipment strategic sales and marketing plans and sales forecasts to accomplish corporate goals.
- Prepare and manage budgets; manage and monitor all expenses and approve/disapprove personnel’s and departmental expenses
- Drive high performance, consistency, and operational excellence
- Reinforce good communication within the departments to ensure customer satisfaction and quality
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 2 years prior sales and/or sales management experience
- Previous management of people
- Ability to manage, motivate, and develop employees
- Process oriented and able to drive accountability and work with a sense of urgency
- Familiarity with equipment market – and its uses and industry needs
- Strong computer and MS Office skills
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills
What will put you ahead:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Experience in equipment sales and people management
- Experience in inventory control, forecasting, ordering, and terms management beneficial
- Proven experience in marketing, marketing plans and related activities is preferred
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, and Parental Leave
- Company assigned truck
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call Michelle Smith @ 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.