CHRO/Chief People Officer (Ability to be based out of Kansas City, MO. or Wichita, KS.)
As the CHRO/Chief People Officer you will be a key member of the Executive Team. Working with the rest of the Executive Team you will develop a human resource strategy and execute it with your team. You will impact the organization through effective leadership and guidance of the human resource function in areas such as: talent management, performance management, training and development, benefits and compensation, and employee relations. Through actions, programs, and policies, you will promote and reinforce the Company’s Mission, Values and Purpose.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Management, Business Administration, Organizational Development or a related field.
- A minimum of ten to fifteen years of Human Resources experience in progressively responsible leadership/management roles; Ten years’ experience managing people.
- Ability to serve as a thought partner to the Executive Team; influence and drive key business decisions; ability to impact the company from a strategic and operational standpoint.
- High-energy, hands-on, and roll-up-the-sleeves mentality; a self-starter with the ability to work effectively with limited resources.
- A strong personal value system that encompasses high integrity, honesty, a solid work ethic, high professional standards and strong moral character.
- Ability to positively impact the culture of the organization.
- A deep understanding of culture and how policies and decisions made in HR impact company culture.
- Enthusiastic and forward thinking with a “make things happen” personality, as well as the poise and maturity appropriate for a CHRO/Chief People Officer.
- An entrepreneurial orientation is extremely important; someone who is nimble and quick, proactive, and who enjoys and appreciates the value of innovation and change.
- Highly adaptable and flexible, with the ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and enable significant change and growth.
What will put you ahead
- Previous executive or top-level leadership position
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call Michelle Smith @ 316-529-5810 or email email@example.com.