Professional Service Representative
Company Apply Now
We are currently seeking to expand our Professional Services team and look for a talented Professional Services agent.
Britannica Knowledge Systems is a global leader in training and learning management systems. Our solution, Fox, is the key platform used by NASA and some of the world’s largest airlines to optimize their astronaut, pilot, and crew training facilities and resources
The US Army has recently chosen Fox in a Multi-million dollar contract to be the central system that manages the readiness of its forces, training, academic studies, and career development for more than 2 million users. Fox enables the US Army to replace 30-50 systems with a single, comprehensive platform that also offers a terrific UX.
Britannica Knowledge Systems is a vibrant, dynamic high-tech company with a great culture and bright and collaborative people in a few locations all over the world.
• Lead technical implementation and deployment projects
• Develop and build the architecture and interfaces with our customers
• Install our software with the customer’s technology team
• Improve the quality of customer service by defining technical solutions for customers, including monitoring and load testing, automation, processes, and more
• Manage and execute integration, deployment, and upgrade projects
• Provide technical assistance to support and development teams on complex issues
• Ongoing learning and testing of new products and architectures that are at the forefront of technology
• Provide pre-sales and post-sales support such as generating pricing tools and answering tenders
• Offer company-level professional technological know-how for the various customers and teams in the company
• Manage documents and databases such as architecture, interfaces, installations, faults, and more
• Constantly monitor production customers and work with the Product and Development teams to devise and improve solutions
• Support the product in setup, architecture, database browser technologies, and the database browser tech
• Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Extensive familiarity with Microsoft servers (DNS, AD, DHCP, SSRS, IIS..)
• Knowledge in AWS or other cloud environments
• Familiarity with protocols and communication languages such as HTTP, XML, HTML, JSON, SOAP
• Familiarity with system security and performance tools
• Experience in writing technical documents
• Knowledge in SQL including servers and complex query writing
• Full- time position, includes work beyond regular office hours and, when relevant, international travel
• Ability to work with and solve difficult technological issues
• Strong communication and relationship skills
• Ability to work independently
If you are looking for stability, professional growth, long-term career, and technology challenges in the sought-after companies – come and join us today!