About the business
We are an industry leading, award-winning skin clinic here in Melbourne, VIC.
We're strong on purpose, values and culture, and helping people live their best lives. We work hard, have heaps of fun, invest heavily in training and team development and are committed to providing a place where you can thrive.
What it means to work with us:
- To maintain a client first approach in all and everything you do.
- To be solutions driven acting with optimism, flexibility and initiative in all that you do.
- To communicate openly, honestly and with integrity – with clients and amongst the team.
- To be motivated and committed in continuous improvement and life-long learning.
- To be an active team member, supporting your team in achieving shared goals.
- To perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that demonstrates professional integrity.
- To support all others in creating a wonderful work environment.
- To fully embrace our purpose and value.
As the Clinic Manager, working closely with the business owner it is your responsibility to lead day-to-day operations towards achieving company goals.
In addition to setting the tone in regards to operating in line with company values, you will be responsible for ensuring that the team has all they need to flourish in their respective rolls and as such, that all policies and procedures are followed to the required levels.
It’s expected that you will lead by example, driving a standard of excellence and care in all that you do. As part of this, you will also work closely with the therapist team leaders to support them as they continue to develop and grow in their own leadership and management capabilities. In turn, you will support all therapists in fulfilling their own potential and achieving their respective personal goals.
Ultimately, as the Clinic Manager, you will work closely with the business owner in leading the team towards opening our second clinic.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Support the team in adhering to all policies and procedures of the clinic across all key functions, including but not limited to:
- Client experience;
- Clinic presentation;
- Training and development;
- Admin and stock-management;
- Daily operations;
- Support clinic co-ordinators in optimising the booking schedule and ensuring the required level of accuracy;
- Overseeing the required production and management of social-media content;
- Ensure appropriate stock levels within the clinic at all times;
- Support therapists and clinic co-ordinators in delivering the expected level of excellence in client service and experience;
- Work closely with the business owner to identify and articulate critical business goals and objectives;
- Prepare weekly focus plans for the clinic and team, towards achieving the agreed business priorities, before reporting on progress, performance and completion;
- Identifying opportunities to improve business performance through optimised or newly developed policies and procedures;
- Setting, delegating and overseeing the completion of ad-hoc tasks required to achieve business goals.
A note from the Founder
I'm looking for my right-hand person to come help me take our clinic to new heights. I believe strongly in purpose and values. I don't believe in sales KPIs as the main source of motivation and think that culture is the most important part of our business.
We work hard, we support each other and we look to continue learning and improving whenever we can.
I'm looking for someone passionate, committed, ambitious, professional and caring to come join me as we go after our biggest year to date.
A bit about you
- At least 2 years hands-on experience in a team management function in a relevant industry, which may include: retail; wellness; allied-health; real-estate; hair and beauty.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Outstanding organisation and attention to detail.
- Team player with a proactive and solutions-focused approach.
Please forward your Resume and press "Apply for this Job".