Retail Sales Person (Hairdressing Background)
As the preeminent hair and beauty services retailer, Hairhouse have over 130 stores across Australia offering the widest range of professional hair and beauty products, with full salon hair and piercing services. With talented and knowledgeable Stylists and Hair & Beauty Advisors, we deliver the ‘good hair everyday’ promise with a high standard of customer experience to deliver tremendous value to our clients.
HAIRHOUSE is looking for a Retail Sales Person (Hairdressing Background) to join our team at Hornsby, NSW.
- Be a problem-solving master, matching customer needs with the best solutions
- Create a welcoming vibe through clever merchandising and in-store activity
- Meet (and exceed!) your daily and weekly KPIs and sales targets
- Support the salon team by welcoming their clients into the store
- Invite store customers to experience the salon
What we offer:
- Opportunity to become store manager
- Above Award Wages
- Bonuses and incentives
- Immediate start available
- Training and development opportunities
- Attractive discounts on hair and beauty products and services
- Flexible rosters with Full time & Part time positions available (flexible employment arrangement)
- Rewards and recognition
- Discounted parking available and close to the railway station
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Passion – you’ll need a real drive to create exceptional customer experiences.
- Experience – a strong background in a fast-paced retail setting and experience working in a hair salon or as a body piercer.
- Communication – strong relationship-building skills are essential
- Industry-savvy – you’ll need to keep up-to-date with all things hair and beauty.
We discover, we listen, we create… Hairhouse is the best place to grow your retail career and reach the highest heights.
Is your heart beating a little faster right now? Then APPLY NOW because it's well and truly time we met.
You must be an Australian/Permanent Resident to apply. Please, no overseas applicants. We do not provide sponsorship opportunities, and only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.