.NET Software Engineer
We are looking for a new teammate to join us in extending a suite of web-based applications for the U.S. and Canadian real estate markets. As a software engineer in our team, you will be actively participating in the product architecture, development, code review, and deployment process of these applications.
Visit https://www.rentcafe.com to learn more about our product.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
- 2+ years of work experience with C#;
- Strong knowledge of C#;
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC;
- Solid understanding of OOP principles and familiarity with design patterns;
- Experience creating and consuming REST APIs;
- Experience with MS SQL Server or other relational databases;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Interest in learning new technologies;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit.
- Design, write, test, and refactor software;
- Identify bottlenecks, review specifications, and propose technical solutions;
- Perform code reviews and suggest improvements in code written by your team;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Work in a tightly-knit, cross-functional team;
- Collaborate directly with QA, Marketing, DevOps and other stakeholders to understand requirements and demo working software;
- Work in an Agile environment with widely used methodologies.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 40 offices and 7300+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.