Yard Coordinator - Heavy Equipment - Kansas City, MO
The Yard Coordinator customer service position is focused on ensuring our customers receive quality service for all their equipment industry needs. This could range from rentals, purchasing new and used equipment or just dropping off for service repair. This is an outdoor, fast paced, high-energy position that works with multiple departments to safely maintain customer satisfaction while upholding the Company’s mission, vision and principles.
- Wash and clean rental, used equipment and sales equipment
- Operate and inspect machines upon return looking for any operational issues or damages
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance to sales machines
- Perform weekly inventory of all equipment
- Organize and maintain machine displays, yard storage area and work area
- Assist customers with equipment to fulfill their project needs
Our Ideal Candidate
- Basic maintenance experience with various types of equipment
- Familiarity and working knowledge of equipment usage and how equipment is operated
- Can work successfully in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
What will put you ahead:
- Past leadership roles
- Good communication skills
Who We Are
Foley Industries - Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central – enters its ninth decade of empowering progress for customers in Kansas and Western Missouri. Foley’s 1,000+ employees strive every day to safely deliver excellence in service, parts, rental and sales across a broad line of Caterpillar and allied construction equipment, power generation, as well as SITECH construction technology solutions. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
401(k) with matching
Full insurance benefits
Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.