Company Apply Now
Looking for a Country Lead /Sales in México City for a Latam Foodtech Startup Backed by Top Tear Investors in the Industry landing in México.
Simpleat is seeking an experienced leader to be a key part of a meal delivery service company that provides healthy, nutritious, homemade meals ready in under 15 minutes, with operations in Argentina & Mexico, and soon in other countries of Latam.
As Country Leader, you will drive results by unleashing accountability in a performance oriented culture among a group of diverse and talented individuals.
Your experience with other fast growing technology companies will help you craft efficient and effective systems for the entire organization while taking direct responsibility for operations, business development/alliances, and vendor management.
You will also successfully run day to day operations in order to develop the Mexican market with partnerships and agressive sales activities, thought leadership, and evangelizing the vision.
The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company’s success, adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
Responsibilities/Qualifications/Essential job Functions
Reporting to the CEO Latam, the CEO of Mexico will lead all internal operations and will have the following responsibilities:
• Drive the operational launch of the company products, establish relations with production partners and producers and the creation of new business units in 2021
• Develop and execute an integrated go-to-market plan, including feature roll-out, product positioning, and routes to market. •
• Deliver agreed performance within budget. Performance includes P&L, market share, and customer satisfaction targets.
• Work with the CEO to develop a pricing model that ensures P&L targets are achieved.
• Partner with Business Development leader to set agreed mix of pricing, marketing programs, direct sales, and channel partners.
• Manage and direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
• Develop, establish, and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall company objectives.
• Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against goals.
• Oversee and execute all administrative functions, ensuring smooth daily operations.
• Oversee contract negotiation and legal activities: client contracts, partnership agreements, vendor contracts, and other legal documents.
• Manage the daily performance of the operations team. Use good meeting and project planning practices to drive focus and results.
• Manage individual performance by establishing annual operating objectives for each employee with quarterly reviews. Also establish anual development plan for each employee and provide ongoing coaching.
• Develop and implement a strategic plan for a rapid scaling of operational capacity through automation, process improvements or other productivity measures while maintaining high quality standards, rapid response times, high reliability and cost effective operations.
• Interface with IT Operations to ensure appropriate systems are in place to achieve goals.
• Oversee and execute the human resource function, including: o Recruitment, hiring, onboarding and retention o Compensation and benefits administration o Professional training and development
• Perform other job-related duties as required.
Skills and Expertise:
• Bachelor’s degree. An MBA or Master's
• Know How in FoodTech industry is a plus
• 5+ years’ experience with progressive general management responsibilities in the technology product industry in a high-paced, rapid growth environment or in a mutinational renamed company with big growth challenges.
• Proven P&L management track record
• Expertise in defining and scaling operational processes, both internally and with external partners
• Managing multiple projects in a manner that focuses the team and drives results
• Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of our client´s company.