The Council of Ambulance Authorities is looking for a highly motivated Executive Assistant to support the CEO, GM and the CAA Secretariat team. The work will include communicating and liaising with internal and external teams, organising meetings and travel and assisting with marketing activities.
We’re looking for someone who has proven experience in similar roles, great time management and organisational skills, attention to detail and excellent computer skills.
This permanent Full-time role (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm) will be based in our Western Adelaide office, with a starting date in February 2021.
Remuneration: $55,000/year + super
Location: Brooklyn Park, SA
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience within a similar role (EA, PA).
- Diploma in a relevant field is desired, but not essential.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail, with excellent problem-solving skills and strong initiative.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team, both in-person and remotely.
To be successful in this role, you will be required to:
- Communicate and liaise with executives and staff at all levels within the Ambulance sector and with external partners.
- Arrange Board, committee, forum and working group meetings.
- Arrange CAA Secretariat meetings and calendars.
- Prepare and keep meeting minutes and agendas and ensure they are circulated in a timely manner.
- Produce reports and presentations.
- Manage the CEO’s and GM’s calendars, including travel, meetings and other activities.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements and monitor credit card expenditure.
- Manage and coordinate staff functions and events.
- Maintain current filing and database system and look at ways to improve current systems.
- Assist with IT requirements.
- Assist with required marketing tasks, including social media posting, website updates, newsletter collating etc.
- Additional administrative and IT tasks as instructed by the General Manager.
Please forward your Resume and Cover Letter and press Apply for this Job.