NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
Our client is one of the largest providers in Germany in the area of tariff comparisons. We will work together on a larger online price comparison portal. It helps consumers to compare credits from different banks and to request the loan with the best conditions.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Implement designs created by our designer along with other tasks from our project managers.
• Develop new user-facing features and build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Write unit tests & do code reviews
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• A University degree or advanced diploma in a software engineering-related discipline, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• At least 5 years of experience on a similar position is required
• Active development of Angular (versions 8-10) applications in recent years
• Good knowledge of Typescript and modern design patterns
• Versioning control systems (Git)
• Experience with software engineering good practices (testing, code reviews, continuous delivery, documentation)
• Good understanding of RxJs
• Experience with any CI / CD platforms (Jenkins, CircleCI or similar)
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!