Java Spring Developer with German
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
Develop together with us a new Wharehouse sistem for one of the most successful Automotive Companies in Europe.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Provide software design and development expertise in support of new application development
• Implement software solutions based on given specifications
• Documentation in code and confluence
• Software tests, code reviews
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• Degree in Computer Science
• At least 6 years of experience on a similar position is required
• Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST)
• Experience in designing, building, and testing Java applications
• In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring (Boot, Core, MVC) and JPA (Hibernate)
• Good knowledge of SQL and/or Oracle
• Good delegation, time management skills and problem-solving abilities
• Familiarity with cloud platforms and CI/CD pipeline in the cloud
• Knowledge of TDD and BDD approaches in software development
• An advocate of Agile methodologies
• Excellent understanding of software design patterns
• Strong German & English communications skills
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!