Senior QA Automation Consultant
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
The client is one of Europe’s largest asset managers and a major global investor. In addition, one of the world’s leading providers of index fund management. We are starting a Test Team that will be a part of the Platform Engineering Team and work closely with business stakeholders, feature teams and the Platform/DevOps teams across distributed test team.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Carrying out agile testing in various engineering projects
• Testing will be agile testing with a desire to move to Continuous Testing as the projects evolve in maturity to a CI CD pipeline approach
• Focus will be to introduce a standard way of working though rolling out a Test Framework
• The Test Framework will focus on: bringing consistency to decisions on Tools (x-ray, Atlassian, JIRA); improve engagement process between Biz; Dev and Test; optimize the capability of the Test Team in line with the improvements in the way of working
• Understand and implement automated testing scenarios using Selenium and Java
• Plan the test strategies and customize the testing as needed
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• Experience in high level test automation design and implementation, including unit, end-to-end, regression and load testing scenarios
• In depth coding and framework experience, with languages such as Java, Python etc.
• A min 5 years knowledge of market leading test automation tools, such as Cucumber, SOAtest, SoapUI, Selenium WebDriver, etc.
• Experience working in the back-end test automation experience testing APIs, Microservices and Cloud solutions
• DevOps and Continuous Integration experience (CI/CD) using market leading tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Git etc
• Experience with Linux Open shift is desirable
• ISTQB (or equivalent) Foundation Level certification is desirable
• Knowledge of Scrum, Agile is essential
• Good speaking capability in English
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!