NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
Our client is a Swiss company, founded in 1990, with over 400 employees, specialized in offering IT solutions for the public sector of the canton Bern, such as city councils, medical and insurance institutions and also UN organizations.
Colleagues involved for this client are working together with developers from Switzerland in order to ensure high-quality solutions. Teams are constituted by developers, architects, project managers and testers, following Agile Scrum methodology.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Implementation of new functionalities according to customer requests
• Software Management: software design, implementation and testing
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• A University degree or advanced diploma in a software engineering-related discipline, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• At least 5 years of experience on a similar position is required
• Demonstrable experience using the following technologies: Java8, Spring Boot, Maven, Jersey, JPA with Hibernate, PostgreSQL
• Experience with ETL – Pentaho, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL Scripts
• Focused on delivering quality of end code and driving continuous coding improvements
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and to work independently
• Proficiency in German - nice to have
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!