Ext.js Front End Developer
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
The application has an Enterprise Application architecture. It connects with various external systems through interfaces like SOAP, REST and EJB for collecting meta-data and delivering results to its final client applications. The purpose of the Web user interface is to ensure the efficient management of various information needed to administrate the application.
The main goal of the application is to deliver a ‘calculator’ for CO2 emission and fuel consumption of a given vehicle (e.g. model, configuration, aerodynamic parameters) taking into account an industry testing standard called WLTP (Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure).
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Development of new functionalities according to customer requests
• Software Management: software design, implementation and testing
• Code reviews
• Specialization in Automotive sector
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• Strong experience in object-oriented design & development
• Hands on experience on development frameworks like Ext JS (Angular, React – nice to have)
• Expertise in writing web services
• Strong experience working in Agile environment and understanding of SCRUM process
• Prior experience working on developing enterprise web applications is a big plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relate discipline. Master’s degree is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!