Company Apply Now
Fusco Personnel has been retained to recruit for a Systems Administrator for a well-established firm in the Capital Region. Our client is looking for a dedicated technology professional to work with business and client representatives at all levels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Configure, install, and support servers, SAN storage equipment and other data center equipment.
- Configure, install, and support network devices, switches, firewalls, email security devices, and wireless access points. Ensure network connectivity of all workstations.
- Create and maintain documentation on network equipment, network designs and network software configurations.
- Configure, install, and support desktop computers, laptop computers, smartphone devices, printers, monitors, portable data storage devices, and other general peripherals.
- A college degree in Information Technology, three to five years of industry experience (or the equivalent experience) and a strong proficiency in network and PC/Server operating systems required
- Microsoft Exchange or Office 365 experience required
- Experience in VMware, Citrix, SCCM and SQL strongly preferred
- Strong customer service experience
- Local travel is required for this position
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer