Food Tech Teacher
SET Recruitment are seeking a food technology teacher who is dedicated, engaging and keen to teach to all year groups within a Comprehensive setting up to GCSE level.
The ideal applicant will have:
- A passionate, committed and professional attitude with the ability to plan and deliver exciting lessons to encourage learner engagement.
- Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- Be registered with EWC (Education Workforce Council) this can be completed during recruitment process.
- A current Enhanced DBS – SET Recruitment will provide a free DBS if you are not on the update service.
- Be able to provide Right to Work Documents.
And will be expected to:
- Deliver an appropriate balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students, supporting the specific subject area.
- Monitor and support the progression of students.
- Encourage a positive learning experience for pupils to achieve their full potential.
- Be fully committed to the safeguarding of children.
At SET Recruitment we offer sector leading contract rates along with an excellent reward scheme, free training, a committed candidate care team to support you every step of the way and enhanced DBS checks.
Just give us a call on 01443 230222 and any member of our team will be able to help you with any queries you may have.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares and supports you?
Join the best, join SET Recruitment