E-Commerce Product Manager
Company Apply Now
Sliema, Malta, Malta
Aspire Global, a publicly traded online gaming company, is looking for a brilliant Ecommerce Product Manager to join the Company and the amazing Product team.
- Make an impact - grow the business by developing new products, features and improving the conversion rates.
- Responsibility for the user experience through web and mobile platforms and backend systems.
- Constant analysis of user behaviour through web analytics to improve on core KPIs.
- Hands on in Writing feature and requirements documents for mobile and web products.
- Working with multiple departments: R&D, payments, customer support, CRM, designers, analytics, etc.
- Mobile and Web Product Marketing Research — Researching and analysing strategic and competitive information - finding trends, innovations.
- Plan product roadmaps and execute on them.
- 5 years’ Experience as a Web and/or Mobile Product Manager.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to develop products and understand the results.
- Strong ability to transform opportunities and needs into products and features.
- Good understanding of UI/UX.
- Savvy learner, avid listener, articulate communicator, and presenter.
- Experience in the iGaming industry - a must.
- Wide knowledge in user verification flows (KYC) and payments systems - a must.
- Vast knowledge of Web applications, end user experience, and acquisition funnel.
- Business and marketing orientation from a global company.
- Excellent written and verbal English level – a must.
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly to a dynamic and changing environment.