Director of Gaming
Company Apply Now
Aspire Global, a publicly traded online gaming company, is looking for a Director of Gaming to join the Company.
As a Director of Gaming you will be responsible for the key functions in the organisation that enable profitable growth for Aspire Global and its Partners. This is a P&L role, with responsibility for Gaming, CRM and the Retention functions. The main focus is on maximising player retention and life-time value via relentless improvement of Aspire Global’s monetisation capabilities and customer experience. The role reports into the Chief Operating Officer.
- Delivering the agreed strategic objectives and OKRs.
- Focus on retention and monetisation, with a strong drive in leveraging data to achieve performance targets.
- Lead and motivate the teams to strive towards improving the customer experience, both for end users and B2B partners.
- Lead and organise the teams to work in a partner-led approach, enabling sustainable and profitable top-line growth, with dedicated focus on key partners.
- Formulate and deliver the entry strategy for new markets.
- Optimise the growth plans for existing markets.
- Define and deliver the gaming roadmap and content plans.
- Manage supplier relationships and commercial negotiations.
- Plan and execute global marketing campaigns across the network.
- Leverage Aspire Global’s data and CRM tools and capabilities to maximise top-line growth.
- Drive the organisation towards better levels of operational efficiency with a strong focus on execution.
- Collaborate closely with Product function and the Group companies to identify and deliver new growth opportunities.
- Partner closely with Finance for budget planning and forecasting.
- Encourage and develop a high-performance culture, driven by agile teams.
- Significant previous experience in a similar role preferably in online gambling, gaming or a tech company.
- Ideally a business, marketing or engineering graduate, preferably at Masters degree level.
- An analytical and data-led approach.
- Great communication skills, with a strong drive to always achieve better collectively.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Knowledge of performance reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Experience with structured process improvement, operational excellence frameworks and lean thinking (Nice to have).