Administrative Assistant - 107443
Company Apply Now
Our client in State College is looking for a part-time administrative assistant for a temp-to-perm position.
The duties will include the following:
- Manage and support interaction with the preparation of proposals, new account applications, and client meeting materials including summaries and performance reports.
- Engage in servicing client requests, scheduling appointments and providing follow-up on details.
- Compose file memos, client correspondence, vendor, and regulatory correspondence.
- Prepare seminar materials including participant handouts and multimedia presentations.Motivated to utilize an independent thought process to initiate activity and resolve problems; exhibit attention to detail; capable of handling competing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and familiarity with CRM software and financial planning software is preferred.
- Financial Services experience is preferable.
- Opportunity for growth exists in this position and the ideal candidate will be motivated for personal growth.
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume (must be in .doc, .docx or .pdf format)