Company Apply Now
Technical, Business & Role Skills:
• Programming knowledge in C/C++
• Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
• Programming and scripting skills in Python, Bash Shell.
• Aptitude to learn new programming languages.
• Knowledge and experience of Linux operating system and software development under Linux
• Problem-solving skills and creative thinking.
• Experience with Agile development and testing methodologies.
• Troubleshooting skills
• Self-Starter and motivated.
• Good spoken and written English
• Git/ Github
• Experience in software testing that involved test plan and test case creation, test execution, functional testing and non-functional testing.
• Knowledge network services such as DHCP, DNS, FTP, etc. (Desirable)
• Docker Knowledge
• Knowledge in embedded systems programming.
• Knowledge in automation of test cases and automation framework (automation tools) development.
• Knowledge in Golang
RFR 4254267 /4254266 /4254265