Controls Engineer III
Company Apply Now
Applied Manufacturing Technologies
Lake Orion, Michigan, United States
Controls Engineer III for AMT Services Inc in Orion, MI (may telecommute)
- Design and draft electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic controls systems for machines and equipment.
- Provide hardware and software design for controls systems.
- Perform pre-approval checks.
- Perform all field checks and verifications.
- Provide start-up/debug assistance.
- Develop standard methods and designs.
- Meet with customers to review and analyze needs and requirements for controls systems and robots
- Perform team leader functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering, or similar concentration Logic-based Controls Software; and Electrical Schematics
- 5+ years’ experience in Computer Assisted Design software, PLC and HMI programming, De-bugging/ Troubleshooting;
- Travel less than 50%
- 4 Years’ experience in Panel Design Calculations, and Electrical wiring.
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org