Company Apply Now
Human Resources Generalist
NHS Management, LLC, provides administrative and consulting services for 50 individual rehabilitative and long term care facilities across the southeast. Facilities served by NHS employ a comprehensive approach to care ensuring that their patients and residents receive the highest quality of care practical.
Our Tuscaloosa, AL Human Resources Department provides a variety of consultant services to the facilities we serve. We are in search of a dynamic, enthusiastic and innovative Human Resources Generalist. Duties in this position involve responsibilities in a variety of functional areas with a strong focus in employee relations, onboarding, unemployment compensation, and employment law compliance.
Successful candidate will be working with a great team of HR professionals who demonstrate team work and a collaborative approach to achieving company goals. Ability to successfully partner with employees and management to communicate various human resources policies, procedures, laws and standards while maintaining confidential information is a critical function of this position.
- Bachelor's degree required, HR or related field strongly preferred
- Demonstrated 3-5 years of employee relations or generalist experience may be considered in place of degree
- Proven skills utilizing Microsoft office suite to include power point, word and excel is required
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Position is required to base in Tuscaloosa, AL
- We offer competitive benefits and salary package as well as a supportive leadership framework for a rewarding and successful work environment.
Become a part of a dynamic organization that truly believes in the compassionate delivery and value of the services we provide to the residents we serve, to the care and development of our staff, and to the communities we serve.
“Our Family Caring for Yours"