Head of Product (PH)
Company Apply Now
Philippines, Metro Manila, Philippines
Management and Executive, Software and Programming, Other
- Understand the intent behind the new product or product release.
- Plan and manage the deliverables and timelines of developers, UX designers and application tester.
- Own and manage the release process which includes all of the activities required to bring the product to market.
- Constantly solicit feedback and new ideas from all the stakeholders of the product, including other departments, clients and vendors.
- Prioritizes features by ranking them against the strategic goals and initiatives.
- Defining the requirements for each feature and the desired user experience.
- Work across the entire product development cycle - customer research, UX discovery, hypothesis definition, wireframing, sprint planning, project management and product marketing.
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
- Produce product requirements, iterate with the UX designer, application tester and developers.
- Coordinate go-to-market strategies with all departments when launching a new product or feature.
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the product line with the Marketing team. (Including release notes and demonstrations)
- Act as liaison between Business Development, Customer Success, Marketing and Development teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new product development.
- Work with the Customer Success team to develop product training plan internally and externally.
- Consult with the Customer Success team to ensure appropriate service levels for the product line.
- Keep current with compliance and relevant regulations affecting the marketplace and relevant software product functionality.
- Works closely with UX designers to ensure our user experience remains superior.
- Works closely with VP of Product, developers, UX designers to inform, review, and approve technical specifications.
- 4 or more years experience as Product Manager.
- Possess excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal.
- SalesCandy is a 100% distributed workplace. You are expected to have a conducive working environment with satisfactory broadband connection to perform your job, at your own expense. Even though this is remote work, the base city of this position is Metro Manila (Philippines) and you are expected to be residing within commuting distance from the city and are able to attend in-person meetings and company events in this city.