Senior Full Stack Developer
Company Apply Now
Since 2015, Nexttech has proven experience in providing a wide range of staff augmentation and offshore services, from initial project estimation to various IT development tasks. We also provide a wide range of onshore services for the customers with onsite consulting needs. Our clients are from Central and East European market and our focus is on Banking and Trading state of the art development projects.
We are looking for a Full Stack developer seasoned in React and Node.js, to work closely with the team of our renowned partner, in the telecom area. Your previous experience with technical analysis, design, development, testing to release changes, documenting, will play a critical part in your day-to-day work, driving success at our customer side.
Main tech: #React #Node.js #Redux #Docker #Kubernetes #Elastic #Kibana
- Managing application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Implementation of user stories.
- Review of business & functional requirements, translation into technical solution design.
What will drive your success?
- Strong experience in React.js, Node.js, and Redux.
- Know-how in using coding guidelines, best practices, design patterns, frameworks, and APIs.
- Experience in layered architecture development, client, server, Micro Frontends.
- CI/CD know how: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, GIT, Artifactory.
- Experience in test driven development.
- Effectively and positively collaborate, interact, and communicate with your fellow colleagues.
- Experience and in depth understanding of Agile methodology and frameworks.
- Excellent command of English (a must) and German (a nice to have).
Rewarding aspects of the job:
- Joining a cozy, accommodating while highly excellence and freedom driven company.
- Developing your technical acumen while working side by side with top European software providers.
- Your team will be multinational, so you can sharpen your multicultural communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted.