Retail Specialist in St. Joseph, MO
The Retail Specialist is responsible for the sale of new and used Compact Construction Equipment products and work tools to walk-in customers. Focuses on walk-in, retail-oriented, customer traffic.
- Maintain current product knowledge on features and benefits of the various CCE models to be able to recommend the correct machine based on the customer’s application(s) and needs
- Assembles and arranges new equipment on showroom display and maintains the showroom, outside displays, and literature in a customer-ready fashion.
- Conducts new and used equipment and product demonstrations.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate customer information for sales management utilizing Sales Link CRM.
- Maintain open communication and working relationship with sales, rental, service, and parts personnel.
- Execute in-bound lead process (including qualifying, entering, and assigning leads).
- Complete quotes and explain financing or leasing options.
- Completing sales and service contracts.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn all pertinent company-related computer systems and functions.
- Maintain current knowledge of financing options to assistant customers with securing the purchase of new and used products.
- Ability to maintain current knowledge of used equipment values.
- Strong motivation and self-starting initiative.
- Excellent communication skills
What will put you ahead:
- Knowledge of the construction equipment or rental industry and experience preferred.
- Prior sales or inside sales experience preferred but not required.
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email email@example.com.